Medela Contact Nipple Shield, Medium 24mm (no case)
This is an add-on product. It can be purchased when total order value is $100 or more.
- DESIGNED FOR CONTINUED BREASTFEEDING IN SPECIAL SITUATIONS: Medela’s Contact Nipple Shields are carefully designed to accommodate and address special breastfeeding situations, such as latching difficulties, flat nipples, overactive letdowns, and inverted nipples – our goal is to help you continue breastfeeding for as long as you choose while making nursing as convenient as possible for you and your new baby
- UNIQUE SHAPE ALLOWS FOR MORE SKIN-TO-SKIN CONTACT: The innovative cut-out shape of these nipple shields allow for maximized skin-to-skin contact between you and your little one, while promoting the bonding experience that breastfeeding provides
- RANGE OF AVAILABLE SIZES TO CHOOSE FROM: Your order contains one 24mm nipple shield
- MADE WITHOUT BPA: Like all other Medela breast pump parts and accessories that come into contact with breast milk, our contact nipple shields are – and have always been – made without BPA; our contact nipple shields are made of 100% ultra-thin, soft silicone that is safe for mom and baby
- CONSULT WITH A LACTATION PROFESSIONAL FOR ASSISTANCE: Be sure to consult with a lactation professional to ensure proper usage and sizing, as well as additional assistance with any special breastfeeding situations to enable continued nursing for as long as you choose
- In order to find an optimal size, you can measure a mother’s nipple diameter:
1. Using a ruler or measuring tape, measure the diameter of a mother’s nipple at the base (across the middle) in millimeters (mm). 1 cm = 10 mm. Do not include the areola.
2. Based on the measurement, use the guide below to determine the correct PersonalFit breast shield size.