CeraVe Hydrocortisone Anti Itch Cream, 1oz
A hydrocortisone cream can provide long-lasting, temporary itch relief for extra-dry, eczema-prone skin, as well as relief for minor skin irritations and rashes. In addition, an anti-itch cream with ceramides can help restore the skin’s protective barrier to help prevent moisture loss, while additional ingredients, like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide can also help soothe eczema-prone and extra-dry skin.
CeraVe Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream was developed with dermatologists to relieve itching due to eczema and soothe eczema symptoms. Our fragrance-free anti-itch cream contains 1% hydrocortisone (the maximum strength available without a prescription) and goes beyond itch relief with the addition of three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier plus hyaluronic acid for extra hydration and niacinamide for skin-soothing benefits.
- Maximum-strength 1% hydrocortisone provides long-lasting, temporary itch relief
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association